- Sauvignon Blanc Santa Helena Chile £15.00
A full flavoured juicy Chilean Sauvignon. Fresh cut grass and gooseberry aromas, lead to a lush rich palate with lingering lemon-zest acidity.
- Chardonnay Dry River Australia £15.00
Softish dry and gently tropical. Generously dry, Soft and fragrant with a good balance of acidity Soft long aftertaste, for fantastic everyday drinking.
- Gargenaga Pinot Terra Nostra Italy £15.00
Ever popular Italian favourite due to its amazingly easy drinking nature, typified by pear-drop and delicate almond flavours.
- Chenin Blanc Peaks View South Africa £15.00
A superb wine from the Cape’s favourite grape ‘Chenin Blanc’. Full ripe apple character with a youthful spritz and gentle creamy finish.
- Chablis Domaine Le Verger France £24.00
This comes from 20-40 year old vines grown on Kimmeridgian limestone. It is very powerful with a pronounced minerally character that enhances the fruit and fine vegetal flavours.
- Merlot Condorito Santa Helena Chile £15.00
Smooth and well-rounded with ripe plum and damson fruit, with subtle hints of oak and soft tannins.
- Shiraz Fransch Hoek Cellar South Africa £15.00
Very moreish, fruit driven Shiraz with good depth, smooth on the palate with a good pinch of spice!
- Tempranillo Grand Duc Spain £15.00
From the grape of the Rioja region. Cherry tones with violet tints, clean & bright. Aromas of forest fruit and figs. Smooth, soft and fruity. Very easy drinking!
- Malbec La Chamiza Argentina £18.00
Black fruit and spice give way to black cherries, dark chocolate and even a hint of rhubarb in this classic example. Perfect with many roasted and barbecued red meats.
- Zinfandel Rose Discovery Beach USA £15.00
Mouth-watering summer berry flavours create this refreshing sweeter style of rose.
- Pinot Grigio Blush Rose Cielo Italy £16.00
A gentle rose hue, showing ripe berry fruit on the palate with a clean, refreshing dry finish
Champagne & Sparkling Wines
- Monmarthe 1er Cru Privilege Champagne Brut NV France £32.00
A high quality Champagne, made from premier cru vineyards Family owned and exclusive it is a wine of character,with rich fruit flavours and elegant persistent bubbles.
- Prosecco Duca d’Alba, Italy £18.00
A delicate style of sparkling wine, with a soft clean fizz, hints of sherbet and well-judged acidity. Lovely as an aperitif.
- Ten Rocks Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand £20.00
Lifted grass and green capsicum aromatics along with lime and passion fruit. The palate is crisp and fresh with strong citrus and gooseberry flavours.